“There’s no more beautiful vineyard in Britain than Breaky Bottom” – Oz Clarke, Wine Expert. The vineyard has just six acres of vines, set in a peaceful valley in the South Downs National Park, just two miles from coast. Breaky Bottom is a small-scale family-run business producing top quality wines that command a premium in the market. Bottlings are limited to the yield of grapes harvested each autumn.
The Breaky Bottom English Wine and Truffles Box features the 2015 Cuvee. Named in honour of Jack Pike. Jack helped to plant the vineyard in 1974 – 8,500 vines with spades, a tape-measure, and a long piece of string! This 100% Seyval Blanc has a fine balance of fruit and acidity, delicate aromas of white flowers and a long fresh finish.
In addition, to complement this exquisite sparkling wine, we have chosen to include a selection of handmade chocolates. Firstly, a selection of all butter Ganache Truffles, expertly decorated by hand. Next, delectable “Singing Hinny” Truffles, also from Davenport’s. Inspired by the renowned Northumbrian drop scone, the white chocolate truffles are dotted with raisins and shortbread crumbs. Then enrobed in milk chocolate and finished with a dusting of sugar. Finally, to complete our collection, we have selected a 70% Dark Chocolate with Smoked Almonds. Handmade by North Chocolates.
An excellent take on the classic wine and chocolates gift, which is sure to enjoyed by any lucky recipient.
*Where we have items which are out of stock, we will substitute with equal or higher value products*
- Cheese Hampers will require refrigeration upon delivery.
- Would you like to add a personal touch? We offer a free personalised message with every order.
- Would you like to create your own luxury gift? We have Bespoke Gift Options available upon request. Please contact us for further information.
- For more information on our Corporate Gifts and offers available, click here
- Also, we have now made our range available on Amazon UK. To view the our range on Amazon just click here